OUTBOUND LEADSDone for You - Meetings as a Service
- B2B sales leads in DACH and beyond
- Outreach and engagement in German and 4 other languages
- High integrity lead nurturing
- Qualified meetings (SQL) booked in your calendar
- You own the data, fully transparent in your CRM
- Online dashboard and bi-weekly status calls
SDR EXPANSION EUROPEHybrid Team Setup & Knowledge Transfer
- Make your own SDR team successful in Europe too
- German/European outreach specifics
- Blend our expertise with your SDRs
- We take the lead on this project
- Seamless transition to your SDR team
- Your data, your tools, your benchmarks
Compare Our Plans
What service do you need?
Type of service
Setup / Onboarding charges
Sales engagement tools
Sourcing and pre-qualification of target companies and people
Market specific campaign set up (touch points, timings, channels, copy)
Highest possible email deliverability
Other channel outreach (eg. cold calling)
Prospect communications by humans
Qualified meetings booking (SQL)
You have salespeople and you want more qualified meetings for them.
Sales Leads-as-a-Service, Done for You
Covered by monthly retainer
We have all the tools. Costs are covered by retainer.
Minimum first 3 months, then monthly
DACH and beyond (Europe)
2 x 3 hours online workshop to work out an offer, target group, product-market-fit, positioning, sales message, and outreach tactics.
Done for you
Uses our optimized recipe cocktail exactly. (continuously evolving but currently Linkedin invite plus email).
We have a unique outbound cocktail and reach out to 100 decision makers/week on LinkedIn and email in German, English, Spanish, French and Italian language.
Service performed on 2 redundant email accounts on 2 dedicated domains to secure a high and uninterrupted email deliverability.
We only offer our optimized cocktail. No additional channels are available.
Our SDR team performs high integrity, one to one engagements including objection handling, personal follow-ups, and individual nurturing.
We book all sales qualified leads directly in your calendar. You can expect 4-8 SQLs per month.
We run 6-weeks-campaign-sprints to validate and improve your message-persona-fit.
You get access to our online dashboard together with bi-weekly status calls.
All contact details and communications, fully transparent in a CRM you own at all times.
CRM and outreach process according to GDPR.
SDR EXPANSION EUROPE
You have an outbound SDR team (3+ FTE) and need help with the European expansion.
Managed knowledge transfer to your SDRs
Included in the 6 month project
Bonus at the end of the 6 month project
You own all the tools
6 month project, then monthly
DACH and beyond (Europe)
3 x 3 hours online workshop to define offer, target group, sales message, and German outreach specifics.
Carried out by your SDR team under our guidance and validated by us.
Hybrid version of our optimized and benchmarked recipe cocktail and your existing working recipes from other markets.
Carried out by your SDR team under our guidance. Volume is limited by your team’s capacity.
Managed by your own IT department following your policies under our guidance.
If desired, as part of the multichannel cocktail, it will be carried out by your SDR team.
Carried out by your SDR team with our guidance and our recommended response time objectives.
Carried out by your SDR team along with any custom secondary prospect qualification process and lead routing.
Done for you, and incorporated in the next campaign sprint.
We review your collected data as part of the bi-weekly review and status calls.
Your SDR team continues to use your CRM.
We advise you how to make your CRM and outreach process GDPR compliant.
Frequently Asked Questions
We book meetings for international software, SaaS, and IT services companies that want to gain more customers in the German speaking markets and beyond.
Both! Our tactics are ideal to sell high-ticket offers. Characteristics of “high ticket” are:
- consultative selling
- several decision makers/influencers
- longer sales cycles, no transactional sales
- higher customer lifetime value (CLV > €30k)
- mid size to large enterprises
We use a value-based sales approach. Companies buy from our clients because of the product value and not because of the personal relationships we have.
That’s why we can sell to the HR Manager in large enterprises but also to the Innovation Manager in insurance companies.
We start in DACH (we best understand the German speaking countries), then we expand our services to other countries in Europe.
A sales qualified lead (SQL) is defined as a scheduled and confirmed call with decision makers or decision influencers within the target market that are interested in a conversation with you to learn more about the offer – a.k.a. “QMA – qualified meeting attended“
In the OUTBOUND LEADS plan, we reach out to 100* new leads per week, this shall result into 4-8 SQLs per month. This is around 72 additional highly qualified calls, demos and meetings with potential new clients per year – directly in your calendar.
*) Volume can be increased to multiples of 100.
A success-only based model works well for:
- Low-ticket offers
- Very short sales cycles
- Established brands
- Established markets and market position
- More transactional sales
- Less experienced sales staff needed
We tend to work for companies that meet these criteria:
- High-ticket offers
- Need new customer acquisition (as they’re in a new market)
- Longer sales cycles
- Brands need to be developed
- Products need to be differentiated and messages need to be developed and market tested
- Complexity of new market
- Experienced business developers required
In these contexts, success-only or commission-only is not such a good idea. 😉 We always charge a retainer and a success fee such as bonus per SQL and commission on revenue.
1. We don’t expect that you have a perfect value proposition ready to go, but ideally you have some good ideas or a proven product-value-fit. Don’t worry, we will develop all that together in the onboarding workshop.
2. You need to have an account executive role to be able to convert the SQLs into sales opportunities and customers (discover the account, explore other decision makers and decision influencers and move them down the sales funnel).
Outbound lead generation is all about generating an uninterrupted and repeatable flow of qualified sales leads and meetings, independent of all the other mostly time-limited marketing campaigns and sales experiments.
Outbound lead generation is also used to objectively test new market segments (geographically, industry, size).
Outbound lead generation shall not be used to quickly find just one new customer. Referrals and relationships work faster here.
After the initial 3 months, OUTBOUND LEADS can be cancelled monthly. No strings attached.