Product-Market-Fit in DACH
How to transform your opportunistic relationship-driven sales into repeatable value-driven sales.
LOCATION: online on Zoom or Teams
DURATION: 2 x 4 hours
DATE: on demand (currently no dates available)
Drop us a message and we will get back to you with tailored information.
WHO IS THE WORKSHOP FOR
This workshop is tailored to SaaS, software, and IT services companies that want to build a scalable sales process that sells to mid-size and enterprise customers in the German speaking market (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
WHY YOU NEED PRODUCT-MARKET-FIT FOR SALES
Product-market-fit is the degree to which a product satisfies a strong market demand.
$$$ = Product x Target x Message x Channel x Tactics
This is an in-person workshop led by our co-founder Martin Weiss, with a single goal: to identify, and to develop your key ingredients to build a repeatable and scalable sales development playbook that allows you to grow faster in DACH:
- What German market specifics do have an impact on my offer?
- Who’s most likely to buy my offer?
- What are the known needs and desired end results of my buyers?
- How can I create windows of opportunity?
- My sales building blocks for a seamless value journey towards my offer?
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN
After that workshop you will have all the ingredients to build a successful sales machine for the German speaking market:
- What makes my offer valuable, relevant and credible to the German market.
- What is my ideal customer profile (ICP) and the buyer personas.
- What is my value transformation story (from known needs to desired end results).
- Where are we in the problem/solution market adoption curve?
- What are their alternative solutions – internal and external?
- With whom do you compete?
- What needs to be the message focus?
- Where are my prospects and what are the best sales channels?
- What are my lead magnets and entry point offers for a seamless buyer journey.
WHO SHALL ATTEND
All open-minded customer facing people in your company. Management, Sales, Business development, Marketing, and Customer success. A group of 4-6 people is ideal.
WHATS NEXT AFTER THE WORKSHOP
The logical next step for you is to take the key ingredients and to implement your sales development playbook accordingly. With the findings from this workshop you shall be able do this on your own but we also have tailored “done for you” services – lead generation is our core business.
You want more meetings booked and deals closed?
ABOUT MARTIN WEISS
Martin is a passionate B2B sales man. Before he co-founded BizXpand, he worked for several international software and services companies always in the role of a revenue carrying Sales Manager/Director for the DACH region.
We founded BizXpand in 2010 and studied how the world’s fastest growing tech companies scale their business. Constantly we take their best practices in multi channel lead generation, combine them wisely, and adapt them to the specifics of the German speaking market.
I believe that our own vehicle is now among the most sophisticated enterprise lead generation machines found anywhere in West-Central Europe.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Since 2010 we’ve helped more than 90 companies to enter and work the DACH market. This is what Goran Kalanj, CEO of Serengeti d.o.o. has to say about us: