Frequently Asked Questions
We book meetings for international software, SaaS, and IT services companies that want to gain more customers in the German speaking markets and beyond.
Both! Our tactics are ideal to sell high-ticket offers. Characteristics of “high ticket” are:
- consultative selling
- several decision makers/influencers
- longer sales cycles, no transactional sales
- higher customer lifetime value (CLV > €30k)
- mid size to large enterprises
We use a value-based sales approach. Companies buy from our clients because of the product value and not because of the personal relationships we have.
That’s why we can sell to the HR Manager in large enterprises but also to the Innovation Manager in insurance companies.
We start in DACH (we best understand the German speaking countries), then we expand our services to other countries in Europe.
A sales qualified lead (SQL) is defined as a scheduled and confirmed call with decision makers or decision influencers within the target market that are interested in a conversation with you to learn more about the offer – a.k.a. “QMA – qualified meeting attended“
In the OUTBOUND LEADS plan, we reach out to 100* new leads per week, this shall result into 4-8 SQLs per month. This is around 72 additional highly qualified calls, demos and meetings with potential new clients per year – directly in your calendar.
*) Volume can be increased to multiples of 100.
A success-only based model works well for:
- Low-ticket offers
- Very short sales cycles
- Established brands
- Established markets and market position
- More transactional sales
- Less experienced sales staff needed
We tend to work for companies that meet these criteria:
- High-ticket offers
- Need new customer acquisition (as they’re in a new market)
- Longer sales cycles
- Brands need to be developed
- Products need to be differentiated and messages need to be developed and market tested
- Complexity of new market
- Experienced business developers required
In these contexts, success-only or commission-only is not such a good idea. 😉 We always charge a retainer and a success fee such as bonus per SQL and commission on revenue.
1. We don’t expect that you have a perfect value proposition ready to go, but ideally you have some good ideas or a proven product-value-fit. Don’t worry, we will develop all that together in the onboarding workshop.
2. You need to have an account executive role to be able to convert the SQLs into sales opportunities and customers (discover the account, explore other decision makers and decision influencers and move them down the sales funnel).
Outbound lead generation is all about generating an uninterrupted and repeatable flow of qualified sales leads and meetings, independent of all the other mostly time-limited marketing campaigns and sales experiments.
Outbound lead generation is also used to objectively test new market segments (geographically, industry, size).
Outbound lead generation shall not be used to quickly find just one new customer. Referrals and relationships work faster here.
After the initial 3 months, OUTBOUND LEADS can be cancelled monthly. No strings attached.